Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jelly Bands And Their Meanings Alternative Lyrics To "My Old Man's A Dustman"?

Alternative lyrics to "My Old man's a dustman"? - jelly bands and their meanings

When I was young boy heard a recording of a bunch of old pub called "Roaring Jelly" from Liverpool in the 1960s. They have a brilliant rendition of "My age is a dump" by Lonnie Donegan, but in their own words to the verses (which Liverpool and beyond), the humor, but with a "My old landfill, etc., at a Refrain.

Example: My father is an image, but I suppose you know,
formerly a policeman, until he dropped the force.
He would leave his pace and in Soho.
He asked: "Do you have relations there?" Yes, if I go "

Another verse about him, a gorilla, but I can not for the life of my memory.

By Usertion in the network can not find regional differences for this song (plus a version really bad for him for a Diamond Geezer)
Does anyone know of a regional alternative to the lyrics of this song? Someone else has heard this song before?

0 comments:

Post a Comment