Sunday, November 8, 2009

Rhinoceros 4.0 Hi ;) I'm Learning 3D Drawing With Rhinoceros 4.0. Is It A Good Choice? What Other Software Do You Recommend?

Hi ;) I'm learning 3D drawing with Rhinoceros 4.0. Is it a good choice? What other software do you recommend? - rhinoceros 4.0

Modeling is fun, right?

Rhinoceros 4.0 has a good reputation as an industrial solid-modeling tool.

As a designer I've learned, AutoCAD and Inventor, which are the industry standard in my profession.

What is there to learn, depends on your intentions for the future.

If you want the life skills that students must be selected on the tools in their industry to obtain account.

Whatever you decide to learn, it makes sense, an inquisitive and in things like the work.

I am always excited about their lack of knowledge about computers in general and the software they use every day.

I thought it only needs a little better than adverage be an expert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment